Monday, April 25, 2011

Mother Quotes

I'm working on a surprise mother's day gift for Jason's mom. Yes, Jason's mom. Not mine, and I will explain that situation some other time. Anyway, I've found some cute quotes about mothers that I want to share.

"She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along." ~Margaret Culkin Banning
(This is how I feel about my kids!)

"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." ~Oprah Winfrey
(How I feel about my mother)

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~Tenneva Jordan

"There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother." -Sarah Josepha Hale
(This is very true!)

"The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed." -Author Unknown
(So funny, but I think this every night when I try so hard to get the kids to bed, and then when they're finally sleeping, I want to wake them because I miss them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment