Monday, April 4, 2011

Back in Business


A picture! Do you know what that means? My laptop charger came today! I was going crazy without it, so I was super excited to get it. Ally and I have been dying Easter eggs for entertainment during the weekdays.I think she's getting bored with it, but I'm not!


I took this photo of Ally a few days ago. I went in her room to wake her up from her nap, and she just looked so pretty and sweet. Plus, she hates my camera, and this was the only way I could get a good shot of her without having to chase her down.

I want to start having some themed blogs... like "Wordless Wednesday" where I'll just post one of my pictures. Or "Favorite Things Thursday" where I talk about my favorite products. I always use certain products and just sit and think about how much I LOVE them. So maybe I could share some on here! Hmmm...I guess we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment