Thursday, April 28, 2011

Elegant, Feminine, Classy

I've been going crazy trying to figure out what wedding dress I want to wear. I have to hurry, because if I order a dress now, it will come in at the end of July, beginning of August! Yikes! The good news is, I think I finally know which dress I want!! I went with Jason's mom yesterday and tried on more dresses and I kept comparing all of them to one of the dresses I tried on at Dometrios. So I knew that was the one!!! I would love to post a picture of it, but I don't want Jason to see it! ;) I do, however, want to post pictures of earrings, shoes, and hair that I'm currently diggin'. I want my bridal look to be elegant, feminine, and classy. But I also like simple pieces, with one or two defining details to make it stand out. So these are some of my ideas at the moment:



(I originally wanted to wear my hair half-up and curly, but the dress I want has a beautiful back, and I don't want my hair to cover it. So, I think this would be soft, and pretty.)


(I LOVE these shoes! I am obsessed with bows on shoes, and these have that, plus they have rhinestones which will tie together nicely with the detailing on my dress! They're by Martinez Valero, and they come in white or ivory)

So, that's what I've been focusing on for the past few days! I just want everything planned now, so I can relax and look forward to our wedding vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment