Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Aiden

So, I have this great friend named Katie. It would take me months to tell the story of our friendship, and I only have a few minutes. But I can sum it up like this: I met Katie when I was thirteen (which was that very rough time in my life) She is a GREAT listener, and a good person who will do anything for those she loves. I chose Katie to be Ally's Godmother as a means to keep Katie in my life, and I'm so happy that I did! Katie lives about 4 hours away now, so I don't see her very often, but she is the type of friend that I can see once a year, and we can pick up right where we left off. Anyway... Katie had a baby boy named Aiden, on July 2nd. She came to Ohio for the week, so of course I had to meet him (and take pictures). As you will see from these pics, he's a beautiful little boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment