Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Eleven to Evan! :)

My little man is eleven months old today! I have no idea what we're going to do for his party. Jason wants to do an Elmo theme, because Evan LOVES to watch Elmo. I want to do a "boy" theme... like trucks or dinosaurs or something of that sort... but we shall see!

We're having his party at our house. The party will be on November 6th, which is the day before his birthday. I still have to work on the invitations, but I don't know which ones to order without knowing the theme. I guess we do have to decide that soon! I really want to get him a special cake. There is a place by us that does awesome three tier cakes, and the top tier is the smash cake. I just feel like he deserves a special cake since we aren't having a big party for him.

Anyway, here are the pics from my beautiful boy's latest photo shoot...


No comments:

Post a Comment