Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Days

Well, I haven't updated in a while, so I think it's about time! All this beautiful weather has been keeping us busy. We've been to the farmpark, swimming at the outdoor Y, and spending time with family. I've also been following the Casey Anthony trial during the kids' naps, and at night. It's a lot of footage, so that's a big reason why I haven't been updating.

I got seriously disgusted with my body the other day, and the fact that I haven't been losing weight. So I am going on a food strike. Obviously, I'm still eating, because I LOVE food... but I'm trying my best to eat as little as possible. I only have three months until the wedding, so I seriously need to get real about this. I always wanted to look my absolute best on my wedding day. So... let's hope for a skinny body! It's only been three days of dieting so far. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm praying that it will just start coming off and when it does, I hope it keeps coming off!!

Well, that about sums up what's been going on with me as of late. I will part with some photos that I've taken during my blogging hiatus:






No comments:

Post a Comment